COVID–19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
General Health and Safety Protocols
- No player, parent, coach or official can enter a facility if tested positive or is awaiting a test result.
- Anyone with the following symptoms must not enter any facility: fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, loss of taste/smell, runny nose, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
- Before entering and leaving a facility follow proper sanitation & hygiene recommendations relating to hand washing.
- Spectators entering the facility must wear a face mask. Children under 2 years of age are the only exception.
- Spectators must remain in the car until 15 minutes before the game.
- Spectators must wear masks on the sideline at all times. No exceptions.
- Spectators must practice social distancing of 6ft between families not of the same household and all spectators.
- No gathering in the parking lots or on the sidelines.
- Face-masks are to be worn covering the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Players must wear masks as they enter the facility and until they step on the field to warm up.
- Each team will have a designated area on the sideline and are the only ones allowed.
- Players must wear masks anytime they are not in the game and on the sideline.
- Players are expected to be socially distanced on the sideline.
- Players must refrain from handshakes at the conclusion of the game.
- All players are required to bring their own hydration.
- Please refrain from the use of shared personal items and equipment.
- Players must wear masks once they exit the field to their cars.
- Coaches must wear masks as they enter the facility.
- Coaches will have a designated sideline team area for before & after game and halftime.
- Coaches are to keep masks on during the game and only lower the mask to give instruction.
- Coaches are to remain socially distanced on the sideline.
- Coaches are to release the players once the game is over to head to their cars.
- Coaches must wear masks as they exit the facility.
- Referees will have a designated area at each field.
- Referees must wear masks as they enter the facility and until they start the game.
- Referees will not do a coin toss. Home team picks their side. Visitor gets kick off.
- Referees will remain socially distanced to the best of their ability during the game.
- Referees must wear a mask as they exit the field.
- Team Canopies will be provided by the event at OC Great Park & Silverlakes. The Tournament Staff and Participating Teams will assist in sanitizing the canopies before the game starts and after the game concludes.
- No benches will be provided by the facility at this time. Each team may bring their own team bench.
● Anyone not in compliance with these protocols may be instructed by facility representatives to comply with our safety protocols. Failure to comply may result in being directed to leave the facility.